Saturday, October 24, 2009

Canon 28mm - 300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM






A handy, compact zoom lens for versatile and easy subject selection while travelling, etc. The highest optical performance in its class, plus the convenience of focusing as close as 2.3 feet over the entire zooming range. A powerful ring-type USM drive provides silent, high-speed autofocusing, plus the wide zooming range provides an easy, enjoyable picture-taking experience.

Features:
# Focal Length: 28-300mm
# Maximum Aperture: 1:3.5-5.6
# Lens Construction: 22 elements in 16 groups
# Inner focusing system with USM
# Push-pull type zoom system
# 77mm filter size


Specifications:
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 28-300mm 1:3.5-5.6
Lens Construction: 22 elements in 16 groups
Diagonal Angle of View: 75° - 8°15'
Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM
Closest Focusing Distance: 0.7m / 2.3 ft.
Zoom System: Push-pull type
Filter Size: 77mm
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.6" x 7.2", 3.7 lb. / 92 x 184mm, 1670g


The Digital Picture.com Says:

The Canon EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 L IS USM Lens is the right choice for those times when you need a wide range of focal lengths but only one lens can go with you and both lens and image quality cannot be compromised. The 28-300 L is the best Canon do-everything-with-one-lens lens available.


Canon Website Customer Review:
I´m a stock photography shooter and I live out what my agencies is paying me monthly. I decided to buy this lens to reduce the number of them that I have to carry along when traveling around the world, but I abandoned it a bit because its weight,;however is a must lens for aerial photography. Now is the only lens that I carry on board of any Cessna or helicopter that hire to shoot stock. Beautiful focal lens range for the altitudes that I need in this kind of work and drastically reduces the amount of stuff that I need to bring on board where the space is scarce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment